Site Set-Up and Management
We know how difficult it can be to gauge the most efficient power solution for your site and this is where our expert team can really help. A member of our team will arrange a meeting at your site to assess your requirements. We will provide specialist advice regarding how to power your site, the equipment required and the level of power necessary.
We will also offer a fuel management plan to ensure your site never runs out of fuel. In addition, we will take care of the delivery, installation and deactivation of your power. If required, we will also provide a dedicated Project Manager who will give you professional advice every step of the way.
From any of our ten UK depot locations from Aberdeen to Southampton we are able to offer a full turnkey solution including initial concept design, supply and installation, maintenance, testing of temporary site services including electrical, mechanical, CCTV systems. All of our electrical installations are installed in accordance with the Electricity at Work Regulations and BS7671 electrical regulations, temporary plumbing services and trace heating.
Our site surveys cover:
- Cost and emission saving power solutions for supplies from mains or generators
- Ensuring that the power solution is correctly sized, taking into account synchronisation and power management
- Feasibility of using hybrid power wherever possible or other fuel saving options where hybrid power isn’t viable
- Suggested wiring diagram, including external lights and cost reducing installation
- Consideration of remote fuel monitoring
- Logistics for delivery and installation
- Servicing schedules/periods
- Out-of-hours breakdown procedure
- Schedule delivery
- Arrangement of regular progress meetings to assess any changes in site requirements