- Vaccine Deployment Programme Solutions
Vaccine Deployment Programme Solutions
Speak to our dedicated project team on 0330 055 3455 or email
Since the start of the covid-19 pandemic, our whole organisation has been very proud to have helped set up over 450 COVID-19 testing sites. We have worked for a number of leading government suppliers across the UK for the Department of Health & Social Care, through the Crown Commercial Services Framework.
We have a very experienced national team available to support you in planning, delivering and supporting local vaccine deployment centres. We can also support you in equipment to address infection control, including specialist infection detection, prevention, social distancing control and face fit testing.
We can help you with:
- Surveying your sites to confirm your exact requirements, including the Health, Safety and Environmental needs of your staff and your visitors
- Helping you to physically set up your sites, including all of the planning and delivery of rental equipment for:
- Project management and ongoing running of all sites, including regular reviews
- Decontaminating and decommissioning each site, as required.
Our dedicated Vaccine Deployment project team is on standby to talk to you, please call 0330 055 3455 or email. We look forward to being of service to you.
Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
As part of the NHS Covid-19 vaccination roll out in 2021, the Bath and West Showground at Shepton Mallet is to become one of the main centres delivering vaccinations for people in Somerset.S400 Case Study