Stocking one of the largest fleets of formwork systems in the UK, Sunbelt Rentals Formwork and Falsework has you covered. Our solutions include vertical formwork systems for constructing walls, columns and curves, to horizontal slab formwork systems.
Vertical Formwork Systems
Horizontal Formwork Systems
Slimlite Soldiers: Slimlite Soldierscan be combined to form a variety of structures and constructed to any desired length.
They can be used in façade retention and heavy duty shoring, as well as: traditional wall formwork with all waling types, façade support frames, temporary foot bridges, trusses to span openings, truss to provide long span clear roof support, waling frame for cofferdam supports, heavy duty towers and struts, travelling tunnel forms and travelling gantry systems to handle wall forms or to provide support to overhanging in-situ deck edge construction.
Formwork Protection Products
- Rebar caps - a durable flanged cap that covers exposed rebar poles and reinforcement bars.
- Concrete frost blanket - used to protect concrete slabs in their early stages against freezing temperatures and can also be used in summer to prevent excessive heat or wind moisture.
- Temporary protective sheeting – ideal for protecting items during building works.
- Hessian roll - can be used as a barrier against frost.
Formwork Tie Rod System
- Tie rod - acting as a tie in a building or other structure.
- Wing nuts - a knock-on wing nut used with waler plates to secure the bar in formwork.
- Waler plates - used in formwork with a wing nut for load transfer.
- Tie rod connectors - used to join tie rods to ensure equal spacing inside the connector.
- Water barrier connectors - for use in water retaining structures.
- Cast in anchor – for casting into concrete, with nailing plate for fixing to formwork.
- Weldable anchor - a forged anchor that can be welded to structural steel and sheet piling.
- Tie rod sleeve - used as an expendable sleeve over tie rods, aiding removal and also acting as a spacer to ensure correct width.
- Tie sleeve cones - used at the ends of the tie rod sleeves. Can easily be extracted after removal of formwork, to form a chamfered recess for grouting.
- Aquafix plugs - widely used in reservoirs and sewage treatment works as a seal where grouting is necessary.
- Tie plug cement - a cementitious powder designed specifically for plugging tie holes.
Plastic corner fillets, formwork tape, grout check foam, formwork plugs, steel adjustable kickers, plastic kickers and excalibur bolts.
MevaTrenn, sprayers and form wax.